How it will help you
Cron Runner uses crons to help you run major processes on your site. It is used when updating and importing products, but also when maintaining the functionality of your website. It ensures the regular launch of important web processes, extensions, or plugins. Cron Runner has an overview of all set crons, easy adjustment of their settings, pause and restart of cron with one click.
Why use Cron Runner
- You need more crons or have them at a different frequency than your hosting allows.
- All crons clearly in one place. *Easy to set up, pause and start crons.
- Scheduling of regular cron launches.
How does it work
- You set up crons in the application.
- Crony se pravidelně v nastavený čas aktivují a spustí procesy, které potřebujete.
Examples of use
- Some content management systems need background processes to run at regular intervals for proper operation. To do this, they need either regular traffic or another trigger (cron). In the Cron Runner application, you can schedule the necessary processes to run regularly, thus ensuring the functionality of your website and its parts.
- Within your online store system, you need to regularly check the availability of products and import new products. Cron Runner can run processes for product updates and imports.
- You have more crons set up on your store or website. You do not have an overview of them, and it would be useful for you to have them clearly in one place with an easy possibility to edit, pause, and start. The application has a simple setup and overview of crons. The application is suitable for WordPress, WordPress with WooCommerce, Joomla, Magento, or Prestashop.
This app isn't supported in your currency. GBP (£)
How Cron Runner works
The application regularly, at set intervals, visits the specified URL address and thus starts the import or other process on the website.
How to create a new cron
- Click the Create a new cron button.
- Fill in the information:
- Cron name: used for your orientation. It usually tells what the cron is running. E.g. Import of products supplier ABC, Export of orders, etc.
- The URL that cron should request: URL address of the website launcher to run cron. E.g. https://data.mergado.com/wp-cron.php?import_key=A_aBc-d&import_id=1&action=trigger.
- Scheduler: Specifies the time intervals at which cron will run. E.g. every 10 minutes, every hour, daily, weekly.
- Save cron