The application is in beta. If you have any problems, please write to Mergada or firstname.lastname@example.org. Write ideas for other functions or connections in the same places.
Ordelogy Mini makes it easier for you to work with orders from multiple e-shops or a combination of e-shops and marketplaces.
You can copy orders from one e-shop to another.
You can have information about new orders sent to you by e-mail or to the chat tool.
- Download and update orders from points of sale to Ordelogy.
- Import orders from one e-shop to another.
- Send notifications of new orders by e-mail or Discord chat.
- Change the status of orders and payments directly in Ordelogy.
- Editing billing and delivery information.
Supported e-shop systems::
Supported systems for sending order information::
- Discord chat
Work in progress:
- Alza marketplace
Examples of use
- An overview of orders from all e-shops and markeplaces that you use.
- Synchronization of orders from several e-shops into one.
Overview of orders
Overview of connected e-shops/marketplaces
Ringer overview (sending information about new orders)
Settings for sending info about new orders by e-mail
In order to work properly, the Ordelogy Orders app needs the following rights:
- Reading user's data
- Reading data from online store
To activate this app it is first necessary log in.
How to connect e-shops:
How to turn on order notifications: