Feed Image Editor is an application for working with product images. It allows you to add discount labels, colored frames, stickers, and texts to your images in bulk. Use the prepared graphic elements, which you find directly in the application, or upload your own.
Feed Image Editor takes care of the current requirements of the most famous shopping engines and advertising networks for you. All you have to do is use the preset formats, which adjust the dimensions of your images according to the specifications.
The application allows you to change the format, add bulk texts and graphic elements to the product queries that you have created in Mergado. It will adjust the images for newly added products, and you will save time.
Combined with other Mergado applications, such as Bidding Fox Elements, the Feed Image Editor is even more powerful. Thanks to information about the performance of your advertising, you can easily add text or a label to those products that are new in your store, are available in stock, or in a sale.
Feed Image Editor is an ideal tool for creating product advertisements on Facebook and Instagram, where it helps to increase the clickthrough rate of ads. You can also use it to edit images for comparison engines or as a tool for creating advertising banners.
What Feed Image Editor can do
Previews of graphical templates
- Find and fill in missing images
- Watermark and low-quality image detection
- Warning for illegal characters in the image URL
- Check supported formats
- Hiding products with incorrect images
- Bulk customize product image format
- Add ready-made graphics to the images
- Insert own store logo or brand into the images
- Add discount labels, text, frames, and other elements to your pictures to suit your goods
- Schedule advertising to start and end on a specific day
Why use Feed Image Editor
- Easy setup
- Increase clicks on product ads on Facebook
- Bulk editing of images according to the requirements of shopping engines
- Integration with Mergado, the advantage of using already created product queries
- Reasonable price compared to the benefit
Supported output formats
- Facebook Feed Image Ads 1: 1.91 - recommended dimensions (1200 × 628 px)
- Facebook Carousel Ads - minimum dimensions (600 × 600 px)
- Facebook Carousel Ads - recommended dimensions (1800 × 1800 px)
- Instagram Square Photo - recommended dimensions (1080 × 1080 px)
- Instagram Story - recommended dimensions (1080 × 1920 px)
- Instagram Landscape Photo - recommended dimensions (1080 × 566 px)
- Instagram Portrait Photo - recommended dimensions (1080 × 1350 px)
- Modio - minimum dimensions (500 × 500 px)
- Modio - recommended dimensions (1024 × 1024 px)
- Modio - maximum dimensions (2048 × 2048 px)
- Heureka - recommended dimensions (175 × 175 px)
- Heureka - maximum dimensions (4096 × 4096 px)
- Zboží.cz - recommended dimensions (425 × 400 px)
- Google Merchants - Minimum dimensions (100x100px)
- Google Merchants - Minimum Clothing Dimensions (250x250px)
- Google Merchants - recommended dimensions (800 × 800 px)
- GLAMI - minimum dimensions (500 × 500 px)
- GLAMI - recommended dimensions (1500 × 1500 px)
- FAVI - minimum dimensions (400 × 400 px)
- FAVI - recommended dimensions (1000 × 1000 px)
- BIANO - minimum dimensions (400 × 400 px)
- BIANO - recommended dimensions (1500 × 1500 px)
- Shopalike - minimum dimensions (250 × 250 px)
- Shopalike - recommended dimensions (1024 × 1024 px)
- Custom dimension
The application price is set for one export, and the total invoiced amount depends on the number of turns.
- ⭐ All formats
In order to work properly, the Feed Image Editor app needs the following rights:
- Reading user's data
- Sending messages to users
- Reading data from online store
- Sending messages for online store
- Reading export data
- Editing export data
- Reading of elements
- Editing of elements
- Reading of queries
- Editing of queries
- Reading of rules
- Editing of rules
- Reading of variables
- Editing of variables
- Reading export products
- Record to export products
- Reading the history of export processing
- Launching new export processing
- Reading export history
To activate this app it is first necessary log in.
HOW DOES THE ORDER OF THE SAMPLE WORK?
The higher the template, the higher the priority (overwrites the templates below).
Highest priority = 1.
The new template ranks last (with the lowest priority).
Templates can be drag &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; drop to change position / priority.
I HAVE MORE TEMPLATES FOR THE SAME SELECTION, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
The Feed Image Editor will only apply a template that is in the list of templates at the top of the product selection drawings. Templates are not stacked on each other. The graphics from different templates will not overlap.