URL Checker checks all of your product addresses for functionality, such as redirects that may result in the loss of information about what channel the user came from, or if there is a URL in the feed with a 404 error page. It also alerts you when the store did not show the page within a certain time limit. In case of a larger number of incorrect addresses, you are informed by notification in Mergado.
During one check, all addresses that are in each store project are being gradually checked. Each new check is run every 24 hours. In ideal conditions, the app can check up to 43,200 addresses per day for each store.
A store check request performs approximately every two seconds. The app does not affect your data in Google Analytics.
What URL Checker does
- It saves you time when manually finding and correcting incorrect addresses.
- It gives you feedback on how quickly your store responds to customer clicks.
- It detects 404 pages and allows you to perform various operations with them.
- It exports an error list to a CSV file.
- It temporarily hides incorrect addresses.
Why you should use URL Checker
- For a fixed price, the app checks all your exports.
- The data check performs every 24 hours.
- During one check, all addresses in each store's exports are checked one by one.
In order to work properly, the URL Checker app needs the following rights:
- Reading user's data
- Sending messages to users
- Reading exports in online store
- Reading data from online store
- Reading export data
- Reading of elements
- Editing of elements
- Reading of queries
- Editing of queries
- Reading of rules
- Editing of rules
- Reading export products
To activate this app it is first neccessary log in.