App in beta release, suitable for feeds up to 1000 products
The Translating Parrot app helps you with expansion to new countries or language regions. It doesn't matter if you are reaching a new market through your own store or a marketplace, in both cases, you'll need translated XML to upload it into store, marketplace, or advertising channels.
How it will help you
- The app will translate your XML feed to your target language.
- You can use automatic translation (powered by artificial intelligence) or define your manual translator.
- Your XML feed will be translated within hours in the first-run, then faster.
- New products will be translated automatically during Mergado's feed regeneration.
Available languages in version 1:
Why use Translating Parrot
- Automatic translation of new items in your feeds.
- Fast and cheap translation compared to a human translator work.
- Translation in a sufficient quality.
- You can translate multiple XML feeds in your shop for the same price.
How does it work
- Create a dictionary you want to use. Automatic dictionaries are powered by AI, user-defined dictionaries work like bulk rewriting rules on Mergado.
- Then you create a translator, that will use a dictionary and will translate products in a product query. One translator translates one element in a XML feed, the most often you have to create 3-5 translators to translate all necessary information in a XML feed.
- Translation is being applied during Mergado XML feed regeneration.
Examples of use
- You want to set up an online store in a new country. You quickly translate your product data into a new language via the app and upload translated product data on your store.
- You want to expand abroad through a marketplace (Mall, Alza,...) to a new country, you translate XML feed through the app and upload data to a marketplace.
- You have a foreign goods supplier that provides you with product data in a different language. You translate data with the app and upload it into your store.
In order to work properly, the Translating Parrot app needs the following rights:
- Reading of user's online stores
- Reading user's data
- Reading exports in online store
- Reading data from online store
- Reading export data
- Editing export data
- Reading of elements
- Editing of elements
- Reading of queries
- Editing of queries
- Reading of rules
- Editing of rules
- Reading export products
- Record to export products
- Launching new export processing
To activate this app it is first neccessary log in.